Winners of Seasons Givings Hop

Hello friends!

Thank you so much in participating in another year for the Seasons Givings Blog Hop. I enjoyed reading all of your comments about your biggest lesson learned. The honesty of your comments make me feel brave. I wish I could give every single one of you a physical gift. As we enter a new year and decade, I pray that all of you are restored with a bounty of blessings. That your hearts are filled with kindness, forgiveness, and brought peace to heal from sadness. We are all more alike than different, especially with our ability to love. 

The biggest lesson I learned this year is that its okay to be vulnerable. To be my truest self, I cannot let people in, if I have walls up. So I brought that wall down brick by brick, and it was hard. Lots of tears were shed. With both of my children away at Universities, learning how to parent more positively in the way they need as young adults, made me a better mom. I learned who my true friends were after my husband had brain surgery, and who just wanted information to gossip. That stung, and made me bitter for a little while, but learned very quickly that bitterness is poison and to remove it, I had to forgive those who had wronged me. 2019 was the longest year of my life, and at times I felt so alone. But, it was also the year I grew the most and became a better person, and for that I am so thankful. 

Now for what you all are waiting for. 
Here are my winners of the Seasons Givings Blog hop

Carol HB
you have won the box of goodies from Susan

Natalie from Delightful Details
you have won the prize package from Grace

Kristina B.
you have won the prize package from me

Tracy M #6773
you have won the $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn

please email me 
tishayoast@gmail.com

so we can correspond and get your gifts to you

Comments

Arianna Barbara said…
Congrats to the winners!!!
TracyM #6773 said…
CONGRATULATIONS Carol, Natalie and Kristina!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for including me as a lucky winner Latisha :)
I'm SUPER EXCITED and heading off to email you now.
TracyM #6773 said…
PS - I am SO SORRY that you had such challenging lessons last year and I hope that 2020 will be FILLED with LOVE and PRECIOUS family times!

{{{ HUGS }}}
Carol (HB) said…
What a great way to start the new year! Thank you (and big hugs) Latisha and congrats to all the winners!
You really had a lot going on in 2019; thank you for sharing. I hope you have such a wonderful 2020! Congratulations to the winners. :)
Teresa Doyle said…
So sorry Latisha for all that you went through last year. I pray for you and your husband to have a great 2020. Also sorry about your ‘friends’. People do have a tendency of fading out when you really need them, they do it in various ways. Fair weather friends my MIL used to call them.
Congratulations to all of your winners and thanks for putting the Seasons giving hop together each year.
Dee Earnshaw said…
congrats to the lucky winners!
So sorry to hear of your stressful year - you are right, sometimes it is better to let the bitterness go, than to allow it to infect your life
Wishing you and your family a happy 2020:)
Hugs
Dee
Annette Reed said…
Congrats to the winners. I hope your husband is okay. I totally understand about the gossip mongers. I had an incident like that too many years ago. It is hurtful and it does make you angry and bitter towards those people. I found that in my instance, time did heal all wounds (so to speak). Even though I haven't forgotten what they did I have been able to put away the bitterness and animosity and be friendly. You will too I'm sure-in time.

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop