Spirit of Christmas


Hello friends! 
How is it the end of July already? Is it just me or has this year sped by at a rapid rate? In one month I drop my youngest off at his University and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. To ease my mommas soul, I have been creating a lot the last few weeks. Thank goodness for craft supplies!! Which bring me to todays project.

Did you know Technique Tuesday is having a sale on their Christmas and Winter holiday themes stamps and dies? 25% off!! Shop the Christmas Sale collection here!


Tags are my jam. They make me insanely happy to make. Partly because I can add beautiful ribbons on them, that I cannot put onto a card or scrapbook page.


The stamps that I used on this tag are from the Spirit of December, I love that there are so many sentiments and images to create a Christmas or winter scene. The dies are from the Postage Card Crafting & Jam Jar Labels crafting sets, but they are also in a Holiday bundle called Documenting December. This bundle is perfect for anyone who does a December Daily album.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album