Happy Halloween


Y'all!
The Fall and Winter release for Lawn Fawn is here! Brand spanking new, never been seen before...stamps, dies, paper, ink, new tools...so much goodness!!
Go follow along this week over on the Lawn Fawn Blog.
Today I am sharing a card using a new stamp set called Spooky Village. It has fun houses, and elements to make a halloween scene. I think my favorite part of this set are the bold sentiments.
I applied ink to the white woodgrain cardstock, then stamped the houses in black ink and colored them in with copic markers. The sentiment was made with clear ink and white embossing powder, and heat set onto black cardstock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album