Thanks So Much


Are you following along with the Summer release from Lawn Fawn? Do you have a favorite so far? I am loving all the stamp/dies that are beach related!
Today my card is using a brand new die called Tropical Backdrop.  I know a lot of cardmakers, do not like to color. So this project is a great example of how you can achieve a fun and colorful background by just using pattern paper. 
I have seen some of the projects that the other designers have created and they are incredible! Head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog to check them out!

Comments

LIZARD said…
Hi! I have just found your blog and am enjoying all the pics and great designs of your various projects. I was wondering, if you do a step by step of each project or do you just post the end result; which is fantastic! I ask because I am clicking on the picture but it does not take me anyplace. I just want to make sure I am not missing any of your direction in relation to ideas I like.
I have enjoyed seeing you on Lawn Fawn for sometime now; but never thought to look at your blog. Silly me! Keep up the great work!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop