Congratulations


I have more projects to share for the Lawn Fawn March Inspiration week.  Today I have a few cards using several different stamps and dies! First up is a stamp set called Simply Celebrate Spring. I used the stamp that has 5 graduation caps on it. I stamped the images in black ink several times onto a white cardstock panel, and then colored in the caps with Copic markers. My son is in the 12th grade, and I know many young adults who will also graduate this year. So, I chose the school colors of my sons school (black and gold). The panel was adhered to a black card base using foam adhesive. Twine was added for embellishment. The sentiment from the Wavy Sayings stamp set, was stamped onto white cardstock in black ink, then diecut.


Using the same Simply Celebrate Spring set along with the Spiffy Speckles pattern paper, I created a fun card using the plane and banner stamp. This stamp set is so versatile and I love how perfect the Wavy Sayings stamp set works in the plane banner!

Head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog, to see how each of the designers used these stamp sets!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop