You Did It!


Hello friends! This is Day 2 of the Technique Tuesday release for May. The stamp set I am sneak peeking today, is called Congrats Grad.  
Since this is the time college and high school students are graduating, this is the perfect set to mass produce congratulations cards.  It has bold sentiments and easy to color, lined images.  Or, they can be stamped without being colored in.
For this card, I stamped everything in a permanent black ink, then colored in the images with water colors.  Once the panel was dry, I die cut the paper using a square diecut.  The diecut was adhered to the card front using foam adhesive, then embellished with twine and nuvo drops.
Head on over to the Technique Tuesday blog to see the reveal of this stamp set!

Comments

Unknown said…
I need to make some grad cards soon. Thanks for some inspiration!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album