Happy You are my Mom



Is anyone else completely loving the watercolor trend in card making right now?  I love how mixed media always finds away into card making.  For this card, I decided to use the Zig Clean Line pens.  I have found that if you apply color, then quickly add water in a small section, the type of paper that you use is less important.  But if you apply all of the color, then water...then you need a smooth water color paper for that.  It will blend much more easily.

I started by stamping the fox image with versa fine black ink, its permanent and is perfect for watercoloring since it doesn't bleed.  Then I colored in the image.  Using a MISTI tool, I stamped the sentiments.  The Happy Happy Happy Family add on stamp set from Lawn Fawn, is so great for cards that you plan on giving to a family member!

For more cards using this stamp set, head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog! Its the April Inspiration Week!

Comments

Viki Banaszak said…
Your card is so sweet! I do love watercolor, It always surprises me.
Heather M said…
So sweet! Gorgeous coloring!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album