Lawn Fawn: Turn Me On

Hello there!
Today I am sharing a mini stamp/die set called Turn Me On by Lawn Fawn.  Its name is super "punny" and so perfect for Valentine's Day, birthdays or just because.  I am also using the new Stitched Bar 4 Rectangle dies!
You can win this set if you head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog and leave a comment.



To create this gradient look to the card, I first diecut white cardstock with one of the Bar 4 Stiched rectangle dies.  I used the newest inks from Lawn Fawn called Plastic Flamingo (pink) and Fresh Lavender (purple).  I blended the inks pretty heavily 1/3 of the way into the center, and then didn't apply as much ink in the center, to get a nice even blend.  To blend the inks onto the card stock, I use the circle ink blenders from Tim Holtz.  I stamped the sentiment in a nice black ink, then stamped the lightswitch.  The lighbulb was stamped/diecut and colored in using Copic markers, then adhered using foam squares.  The panel was adhered to the card base using foam squares as well.  The pattern on the card base was created by repeatedly stamping the lightswitch.  To finish the card I embellished it with a dark navy twine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album