Quick & Easy Gift Cards

I needed a few super easy gift cards, to give to my children.  I do not get them Easter baskets anymore, just their favorite candies, maybe a small gift and then gift cards.

I used a gift card die template for my projects, you don't even need to find a way to enclose them, because they latch shut.

I used some Fancy Pants Designs pattern paper & stickers from Everyday Circus and Burlap & Bouquets.  The sticker sheets have a ton of different alphabet fonts, and great little elements that made decorating these gift cards so very easy.




Materials Used:
washi tape
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam squares

Comments

Julia Aston said…
What a fun idea - so cute in the papers you used! love the banners and the personalization!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album