Friendship Bookmark

Hey there, and happy Sunday!  Today, I am showing another peek of the April set from Avocado Arts.  I'm not going to lie, I am a little under the weather with the flu, and my project isn't to fantatical.  You win some you lose some, but I'm sharing anyhow lol.  It did have great promise when I started.  I think it would have looked nicer, if I didn't outline the flowers with a Copic marker.  I should have listened to my inner self with the "less is more" motto.  Oh, if you are wondering what this is, its a bookmark :)
I'm sure the other designers will dazzle your eyes with something much prettier lol.


Comments

AJ said…
hope your feeling better soon!! <3

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop