Having fun!

Wow, long time no blog!  Sorry about that.
I kind of just took a break without planning on taking a break.  My children had their spring break, so we took off to Walt Disney World for 5 days.  We all needed to get away and have some fun.  It is good to unplug every once in a while.  Especially the most magical place on earth right?
For the last few weeks, I have been battling horrible allergies.  I am dreaming of the days when we have daily thunderstorms, the rain seems to give me a little respite.  That also added to the not wanting to craft/create/blog.  Does that ever happen to you?  So my unplanned break was great :)
Today, I grabbed one of my favorite Lawn Fawn sets called, Swimsuit Season.   You see, I am jetting off to Arizona Wednesday morning to go to the 2011 Spellbinders Design Team retreat.  Holy moly, am I excited and we are going to have so much fun.  
This image is so stinking cute right?  Who didn't have a pool toy growing up?  Everyone right?  


Directions:
1.  Cut & score card stock
2.  Stamp image & sentiment
3.  Place Spellbinders die template over the image, and emboss (not cut)
4.  Color in image with Copics, highlight with a white gel pen.
5.  Die cut the center of your pattern paper, trim off excess and adhere to card front with foam tape
6.  Tie bakers twine around card front.

Comments

Such a cute card :-) See you very soon!
Laura Davis said…
Super cute!
hugs
Laura
Nicole said…
OMG! I love this card! Have a good trip.
Renee said…
This card is so adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!
Ayana Posadas said…
This card is adorable! I love the window you created.
Unknown said…
Super cute! Love this card and how it pops on the kraft! have fun and it sounds like you needed the break! Enjoy!
Jocelyn Olson said…
What a cute card! I love the pool floatie with the patterned paper--they look great together! Have a great time in AZ.
Unknown said…
Too CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing =)
~Tina
Niki Estes said…
I love the frame and the stamping on kraft cardstock. I need to do that more often.

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop