Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Say Cheese

The next few days, the Lawn Fawn design team will be having an inspiration week.  We will be showcasing some of the latest stamp sets that were shown at CHA.  Today's feature is a stamp set called, Say Cheese.  It is so cute and out of the box.  Whether you are a stamper, card maker or scrapbooker, you will all love something about this set.  
I decided to make a scrapbook page.  I know I don't show scrapbook pages all that often on my blog, but it was nice to make something other than a card.  See that little polaroid snapshot?  That is a stamp!  I just put a real picture inside of it..perfect right?
Don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog, lots of fun stuff is going on over there!
visit these fabulous ladies too


Comments

Chan said…
This is such a beautiful scrapbook page, Latisha -- the colours, the way you did the layering, the doily, the photo and the journaling -- everything! :o)
Julie Campbell said…
Wow! I didn't know you scrapbooked to! Where does your talent end? ;) This is SUCH a great page & the photo looks so perfect inside the Polaroid image.
Lea L. said…
Your page is so pretty, and so heartfelt!! I love that you framed your image with the Polaroid stamp, and I love the cute banner accents in the upper right corner. Such a sweet little detail!! Great job!
Anonymous said…
This is stunning! Love the soft colors and the Peachy Keen paper is just dreamy!!
Unknown said…
Lovely scrapbook page. I love the colors, and how you showcased the focal point! Great job!
Linda Beeson said…
That stamp makes for such a fun way to show off your photo!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop