No crafty project today, my husband and I are taking a day trip with the kids to Disney's Hollywood Studios & maybe hop to other parks, but the focus today is this awesome park! See you tomorrow!!
SQUEAL...what a fun trip you've had. I really wish I could have seen more of Florida than just my hotel room and the convention center. HA! I'm sure you had a fantastic time at the Happiest Little Place on Earth!
Welcome to the first day of the Spellbinders™ Paper Arts Holiday Hoppin’ Blog Hop! Spellbinders, along with Spellbinders are showcasing their newest products just in time for your Holiday crafting and gift giving. Lots of creative ideas are in store, as well as prizes galore! Each participating company has generously donated towards the prize package listed on the Spellbinders Blog . A total of two identical prize packages, one for each day, November 18 and 19 will be given away! To enter, just leave a comment on a participating blog! Comments in the first 48 hours of the post are eligible. One commenter each day will be randomly selected as the winner. Winners will be announced on November 22, on the Spellbinders Blog ! Be sure to see all of tomorrow’s Holiday Hoppin’ blogs for inspiring projects and another chance to win! Visit all of today’s Holiday Hoppin’ blogs: Latisha Yoast ...
Happy New Year's!! To celebrate 2016, myself, some of your favorite paper manufacturers, bloggers and magazine are having a HUGE blog hop. Its called the Seasons Givings blog hop. This is the 4th year, and every single blog that is listed below is hosting a GIVEAWAY!! THAT IS A LOT OF FREE STUFF! ALL you need to do is, comment on each blog, and you never know you could win multiple times!! Thank you so much to all of my blog readers for your continuous support! I am hosting 9 giveaways! Yes 9!!! Giveaway #1 $25 Gift Certificate from Lawn Fawn Giveaway #2 $25 Gift Certificate From Butterfly Reflections ink (donated by Carolina Hill) Giveaway #3 30 unused stamp sets from assorted manufacturers (will ship from Susan Opel) Giveaway #4 Dies & Stamps from MFT (will ship from Laina Lamb who illustrated them) Giveaway #5 Planner, planner goodies, journal, gel pens, cute bag etc... Giveaway...
Have you seen this latest issue from Paper Crafts? It is all about color combinations. Cool right? Working on this issue was a lot of fun. PC sent us these color swatches (Bazzill card stock) so that we would have correct color matches. I had fun pulling them out and finding product that matched them. Some of the color combinations had me scratching my head, but once you used them, they looked great together! I was constantly surprised, and I really liked that. This issue will really get you out of whatever box you are stuck in as a designer, and will have you really working with color. It was so cool to have this arrive, and see what the other designers had made. I was floored (in a good way)! In my opinion this issue, along with the Go to Sketches issue, should be in every card makers arsenal. Yep, they are that good people! Click here , to grab & buy your own copy. Today I am showing you a card using the combination f...
Comments
Hugs