100% Happy

My Unity store kit, 100% Happy, came in the mail today...woohoo, I love this kit!!  I got mine from Paper Manic, and Patty has it on sale right now too!  This is a limited edition kit that you can only find in stores, so pick yours up now before the September kit comes out.  I stamped my image in Memento, and then colored in the pear with Copic Markers.  After, my image was colored in, I cut and embossed the cardstock using a square scalloped Spellbinder die.  I paired it (hee hee pair lol), with some pear Reminise designer paper.  I adhered my square panel down, then poked two holes through my paper, and ran ribbon through, to tie a bow.  To finish it off I added a button.  This card makes me smile.  I hope you have a wonderful day today!
"100% Happy"

Comments

Betty Wright said…
This is fantastic, Latisha!!! Love the two toned pattern pear!!! Lovely card!!!

Great banner design, too!!
Anonymous said…
oooooooh, ahhhhhhh! THIS IS GORGEOUS! Love the button and ribbon placement on the left side!
~amy~ said…
gorgeous work latisha...love the new look of your blog!! oy vey, I so want that new unity set but I put myself on a spending freeze :(
Anonymous said…
wow,wow,wow, this i Gorgeous cards...
Colors comb is great...

Thanks for sharing...
___________________
Melvin
Apply now Nation wide cash
Amy said…
This is adorable! No, NO! I don't need any more stamps!!!
Norine said…
love it as always
Hugs
Norine
Jane said…
What a cute card!
Love the bow and the button!
Can't wait till my stamps gets here!
Banu said…
Beautiful card Latisha. Beautiful coloring as usual. Loved the bow too.......
Chris said…
i see melvin has been here too...hmmm...cute card! love the pear! it's a fall fruit!! >"< i think you send me some of those images too when you send the trike...you forgot didn't you? LOL
Savitri said…
Just too too too cute!! Love the pear!
Jessy said…
Great card, LOVE it!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop