Big news and broken camera cord

Hello peeps!!  My camera cord finally went capoot on me.  Off to Best Buy to see if I can buy a new one separate from the camera.  Does anyone know the answer to that?  The little connecter part that goes into the camera broke off and the wires are sticking out now.  Kind of sucky, but I have other things to worry about.  I did the walk through of our house yesterday, found minor blemishes, so I will do the final walk through tomorrow and will go to the closing afterwards.  Woo hoo!!

Flourishes is releasing beautiful hardware the next few days, and its called Finishing Touches.  Today over on the Flourishes Newsletter, three ladies of the design team are showcasing, Beautiful Brads and Finishing Florals.  They will come in gold, silver and copper.  Make sure to come back tomorrow, I will be showcasing another item in Finishing Touches...and believe me, you are going to flip when you see them.  See you tomorrow!!

Comments

Amy said…
Wow, that hardware is gorgeous! Will definitely be ordering some! I know you will be glad to get moved in to your new house.
Stacy Morgan said…
EEK sorry about the camera, not sure if you can replace just that part. Hope the walk through goes more smoothly after things are fixed. Hugs.
ronee said…
try a card reader..since we have so many different cameras in our house we bought the reader..makes life happy!
xoxo
ronee
Jen said…
Good luck with the house! We do our final walk through tomorrom morning and then close in the afternoon.

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop