Twilight bookmark for Erica

Hi bloggers :) I was pretty sick last week, so I took some time off from crafting to lay in bed to rest and heal. While I was in bed I started the Twilight Series of books Oh My Gosh!!! Holy Moly are they good! Now I'm just trying to get all of the characters out of my head, I read 4 pretty big and intense books I'm sure it will take a few days to detox from them LOL. So one of my oldest, dearest & best friends {Erica} I talked to a few days ago and told her to go get the book Twilight {ladies its freakin good go get it}, so I talked to her today and she finished the first book and had already went and bought the second book in the series, New Moon. I feel a little guilty {just a tinge, not too much, you need to share Edward LOL} for getting her addicted, so I made her this pretty bookmark, Twilight inspired. I can't really get a good picture of it, but believe me its really really pretty in real life. I clear embossed the Damask background, the sentiment isn't a stamp. I couldn't find anything big enough and in that font in all of my stamps, so I found a font I liked on my computer and then printed out "Until next time..." onto some nice cardstock. The book has so many different textures, so I used different ribbons to match :) I will have to go mail this pretty little thing.
"Twilight Bookmark for Erica"



Comments

Tiff said…
This reminds me of the book covers!!! Great job!
ScrapMomOf2 said…
Great to see you back. I'm sorry you were sick! Emily and I have read all the books (she got me "into" them!), and we LOVE them! Geez, Breaking Dawn was amazing! I will definitely read them again! I liked them almost as much as my much loved Harry Potter books!

Cute bookmark!
Chris said…
very pretty bookmark!! almost makes me wish i read...NOT!! LOL
ronee said…
lovely!
i am jealous!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop