New Rubber Stamps >"<

So yesterday I got a box of new Unity Stamps, so I played a lot today!  The first two cards, I took inspiration from today's color challenge, it was Wild Wasabi, Taken with Teal and Whisper white.  I would have never put these colors together, but they turned out nice.
For this one I used the textile embossing folder on the whisper white cs.  The wild wasabi paper, I cut with a circle nestability along with all of the other circles.  All of the stamps are from Unity Stamp Co.  Oh on the bottom, I took out my dusty small creative memories circle punch and punched out a bunch of circles, and then ran them along the bottom of the white paper to create a scalloped border.  




For this card, same colors again.  All of my stuff was out so why not make another card.    The frogs are from Pond Life {Papertrey Ink} and the rest of the images are from Unity Stamp Co.  














SnowChristy on SCS does a sketch every week, so I played along and came up with this.  We went to the San Diego's Zoo Wild Animal Park in Escondido.  It was such a hot the day we went but we survived and had fun.  I believe the paper is from Pink Paisley.  Again all stamps are from Unity Stamp Co.










I just was having too much fun with these so I made this fun card.  These chickens are too cute! I paired them with the A-muse paper I just picked up, added some grosgrain ribbon and some glitter and I was done.  Oh and I added some bling on their eyes.











Comments

Bunny B said…
Great cards! I love them!
Tru said…
love, Love, LOVE this first card, I'm going to remember this colour combo.
ScrapMomOf2 said…
Wow! I'm so impressed with the first card . . . just so striking! I tried to click on the scrapbook page to see it in more detail, and it's not "clickable"!! Oh well! It looks wonderful too. You need to stop mentioning Unity stamps, because you're making me think that I NEED some!! Ha ha, like I need a lot of convincing, right?
Alex said…
WOW!! Love all of them but that first card is definitely my fave!! And, the scrapbook page ROCKS - love, love, love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop