Monday, October 19, 2009

2sketches meets Creative Cuts

There is a fun new sketch up over on 2sketches4you (and sponsor).  I hope you get a chance to play along this week.  Make sure to check in over there in the next week or so, I think they will be having a DT call.  My 6 months has gone by so fast, it really is an amazing group to work with.  I created a few treat containers this week, using the sponsors product, Creative Cuts.  I have to say, these were very easy to assemble, and user friendly.  The stickers I applied onto the containers are from Basic Grey (Eerie).  The hat pins are Making Memories, and the ribbon is PTI.
"Spooky Treats"

5 comments:

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Very festive. Your little boxes look great!

~amy~ said...

Super fun projects Latisha!!!

KimmyS said...

Absolutely fantastic!!! Love it - the coffin and the treat box are spooktacular

Jen said...

This rocks!

Chris said...

these are super cute!!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.