TE Like Gnome Other Kit


 I am so excited to share with you a brand new kit from Taylored Expressions called Like Gnome Other. If you love gnomes like I do, you are going to want to pick up this kit. It comes in a super cute bag as always. Then included are stamps, dies, envelopes, stickers & more.

For this first card, I stamped the background using pinapple ink and then die cut it using the fence die. So that the fence and hill/grass area matched, the lime zest card stock was cut using the rounded die included. The girl gnome was stamped in Oreo ink, colored in with copic markers, die cut out and then adhered to the card using foam adhesive. The sentiment and hearts were added and colored in. To embellish I tied a pretty bow with satin ribbon. 




For this next card, I started off with a toffee card base and then stamped the sentiment and hearts in cherry ink. The images were stamped on sugar cube cardstock, colored in with copic markers and then diecut using the coordinating dies before adhering them with foam adhesive to the card. To embellish, I added gold and white twine. 

I know for some creating cards is a new hobby for you. I wanted to share two approachable cards that were easy to replicate. 
I hope you all are having a wonderful December and that the magic of Christmas is bring joy into your life. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album