Lawn Fawn June Release Recap



Hello friends!
I feel like the worst blogger in the world right now. I was so sick in April and May. Around 6 weeks to be exact. I did not have Covid that I am aware of, just a lot of the same symptoms. Needless to say I didn't want to be on my computer so I just used social media to share my projects instead.
I hope you are all doing well in your neck of the woods. 
Now onto the Lawn Fawn Release. This is the summer release which means everything is brand, brand new! I hope you all followed along on social media and on the Lawn Fawn blog. Was this a fun release or what?!  All of the products will go live on the Lawn Fawn website at midnight tonight. 


Ocean Shell-fie is a super cut underwater stamp set. Its a great addition to your critters collection. This is a  slim line card and the background was created using a wave and cloud stencil so it looked like the critters were at the ocean. 


Crazy Antics stamp set has images and sentiments to create a cute picnic scene. For this card the cloud background was created using very light inks and the cloud stencil. The images were stamped in black ink and then colored in with copic markers. I decided to fussy cut the images instead of use the coordinating die set. 


All The Clouds stamp set might be one of my favorites so far. There are amazing sentiments, clouds and rainbows. Its basically perfect. It is another slim line card, again using the cloud stencil. Y'all, I really cannot help myself when it comes to that stencil. I just love it. So I created a rainbow ombre cloud background, stamped clouds in coordinating colors. Then stamped and colored in rainbows. The rainbows were adhered with 3D foam tape to give the card a little bit of dimension.


If you like unicorns, then Unicorn Picnic stamp set is for you! It really doesn't get more magical than unicorns. I created two cards with this set, to show that you can go all out and create something full of color, and then something muted and simple. Both equally beautiful.


Little Dragon is a mini stamp set. Some of my most favorite cards have been created using mini stamp sets. One truly only needs a great image and sentiment to create a nice card. I stamped the dragon a few times, colored them in with copic markers and then hand cut them out Again creating a cloud background using a light grey ink. Adding a coordinating twine color was the perfect embellishment. 


This camera die can be used alone or as an addition to the Magic Iris die. I created a simple card with the die using the sparkle backdrop die as well. 


I used multiple new products on this card. The main one being the build a castle die. It comes with many pieces to create a castle du jour. I want to try and make Hogwarts with it when I have some free time.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album