Super Star


March Inspiration week continues over at the Lawn Fawn blog! Today the stamp set called Super Star is being showcased. It has these cute mice, great sentiments and images to create out of this world projects. 

I created a night sky by blending a few different colors of Distress Oxide inks. Once happy with the blending results, I flicked some water onto the ink to activate it. Then also flicked gold sparkly watercolor ink over it as well. This is how the sky looks starry.

The mouse and telescope were stamped in black ink onto white, then colored in with copic markers. The images were cut out using scissors and then adhered onto the card using foam adhesive. 


I am also sharing a layout where I used the same stamp set. Using stamps on layouts is a way to stretch your supplies. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album