Valentines Cards


I have been the worst blogger and I apologize. 2019 has been a very hard year for me and my family. But I still love sharing my projects with all of you! Here are a few projects using the Valentines release from Lawn Fawn.
For this first card, I diecut the stitched hearts that just made an impression onto the cardstock. Then very carefully adding ink to each heart and stamping a butterfly in the same ink. I diecut white cardstock with the "friends" die and finished by adding twine.


This was such a fun card to make. I gathered a bunch of pink/red inks and then stamped the heart in the different colors, leaving room for a sentiment, stamped in black. A true one layer card.


For me coloring is so relaxing, and on this card I was able to watercolor and use copic markers to create a vibrant puffer card.


Does white on white or in this case cream on cream ever go out of style? No, no it does not. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album