Blog Hop Winners

A big thanks to all of you, who took time to hop along on this huge blog hop! I hope you have found a few new people to follow and maybe a company or two.

I loved reading your favorite memories of 2018, it warmed my heart. Most of your favorite memories, had nothing to do with things, but how spending time with people made you feel.  Don't forget that. In 2019, when you feel down, make a card and send it to someone. I promise the joy the card that will bring to the receiver will encourage you to bring more happiness in your everyday life. It also serves as a reminder to enjoy the small things in life. Its amazing how a simple card can bring immense happiness.  So I encourage you all, to send what you are making. My friend Kimberly has an Instagram handle called Mail It Monday, it encourages you to mail a card every Monday. Go check it out!


Below are the two winners. One will win the gift certificates and the other will win the box of stamps/dies. If one or both do not claim them, I will pick new winners.

The winner of the box of stamps and dies from Susan is
Mindy1414

and

The winner of the gift certificates is
Christi Conley


please email me at tishayoast@gmail.com

Comments

D.Ann C said…
Congrats! Especially to my crafty pal, Christi!!
Christi Conley said…
Thank you SO much - I'm keeping an eye out for YOUR name too, D.Ann!! I'm so excited!! xo
Lisa Norstrom said…
Thanks so much for making this hop possible - had so much fun discovering people who are new to me and surprisingly new to me stamp companies!!! Looking forward to a crafty new year!!! Congrats to the winners
Anonymous said…
This hop was long but was so much fun. I saw new techniques and subscribed to some great new blogs. Thanks for coordinating. Congrats to your winners. I look forward to next year's hop (providing there's is one).
Congratulations to the winners! What a fun blog hop. :)
Ruth G said…
Congratulations to the winners!!! Thanks so much for putting this together, Latisha!
kReN said…
Congrats! I wish all the blog hop spots would post their winners this way. Love it! Super fun hop!
Teresa Doyle said…
Congratulations ladies!
Bunny said…
Congratulations, winners. [Bunny]`
Andrea Hastilow said…
Congratulations folksx
mindy1414 said…
Thank you, Thank you!! I am so excited to win the box of stamps and dies from Susan, sending an email now. This hop was so much fun and so inspiring, I will be creating all year from this and can't wait until next year lol. Huge thanks Latisha for putting this all together!
(mardy14@bellsouth.net)
Kathy Mc said…
Congrats to Mindy and Christi, and thanks for a fun hop!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop