Hugs


Hello friends! Boy is it freezing here in Florida! I am currently dreaming of warmer weather but since  it is winter, I have brand new products from Lawn Fawn to share with you. 

There is a new die set called Candy Hearts, and they are stitches along the edge and then have cute sayings on the inside and then one of the dies is a solid heart. I started by applying ink onto white cardstock until I was happy with the color. Once the ink dried, using the heart dies, I die cut the card stock and placed the diecuts aside. Using the portrait heart backdrop die, I diecut a piece of vellum. I then used the vellum as a stencil, and applied the same ink to the card front. The stencil was slightly moved, in between applying inks, to get both colors to show up.

Head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog, to see all of the wonderful projects using this new product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album