A Good Friend


Hello friends! I hope all of my American readers had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! We had a full house of family and friends, too much food, and a lot of laughs. It was perfect.  I took a few weeks off from making anything crafty, I just needed a little quiet time, to reset, relax and rest.

Today, I am sharing a card using a new stamp set from Technique Tuesday called Beau & Beatrice Beaver Stamp set. It has two different beaver images, wood stumps, a snail, flower and fun sentiments.  There is also a coordinating die set as well.

For this card, I stamped all of the images in black ink, and then colored them in with copic markers. Instead of using the dies to cut out the images, I decided to fussy cut the images with scissors for a closer cut to the image line.
I used a few different green oxide inks on the card front, taking my time to blend them together, then spritzed water on top. Once the water was dry, the sentiment was stamped in black ink, and the images were adhered to the card front using foam adhesive. To finish I tied some thick cording.


Head on over to the Technique Tuesday blog, to see the full stamp reveal of this set!

Comments

These are stunning. So beautiful!
MadeByMeghanK said…
What a cute background and coloring!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop