Cuddle Weather


Happy Halloween to all of my American friends!  We are experiencing chilly weather here in Florida, so I guess I better go find a comfy sweater to wear later to hand out candy.
For my card, the stamp set used is new from Technique Tuesday and its called Hello Winter.  It has a puffy jacket images, some snowflakes, tons of sentiments and it makes it so easy to create a super fun winter card, that isn't holiday related!

I stamped the 3 images shown onto Fabriano cold pressed watercolor paper, with VersaFine Onyx black ink. I love this combination between ink and paper, and makes it really easy to watercolor on.  Once the panel was dry from watercoloring, I went in with a orange pen and created some dots. Then using a clear wink of Stella pen, adding sparkle to the images, sentiment as well as over the dots.
Head on over to the Technique Tuesday Blog for a full reveal of this set!!


Comments

Farhana S said…
Such a simple and adorable card! Love it <3
McStamper said…
Your card is so cute. Love the colors.
FeM said…
I like the simplicity of your card.

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop