Lawn Fawn: Perfectly Plaid

Hello there!
Okay...I love plaid, like seriously love it!  So when I first saw this line of pattern paper, I thought I died and went to crafty heaven.  The print, the colors...everything about it, makes me ridiculously happy.
Today I am sharing a scrapbook page that I created for the Lawn Fawn booth for Winter CHA 2016.  For more inspiration using this line of papers head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog.  You can also win this line by leaving a comment on the LF blog.

These two beautiful souls are my children.  They are my heart.  So its so perfect that I used the Stitched Heart Die cuts, to create this page.






Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
This is such a great layout and that plaid is gorgeous. Beautiful kids.
Kathy JH said…
Beautiful kids! Love your LO! The plaid and B&W photos are fabulous together
Nana Griffin said…
Lovely layout! Beautiful children too. What did you use for the sentiment?

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop