MFT Card Challenges: Sketch 255

Good Morning!
Have you ever been in a creative funk?  I know I have. Where you try to make a project and nothing is turning out?  Well, what I love about sketches, is that it gives you a starting point & direction.

My card is based off of the MFT Card Challenges sketch #255.  I switched a few things around, but thats ok, because there are no rules.  You head on over to the Card Challenges blog, look at this weeks sketch, make a card, link up your project & then you might win!!  How fun and easy is that?

Here is this weeks sketch:


Here is the card that I created from this sketch.  Instead of using a butterfly, I used a coffee cup.  You can put whatever element you want in that corner.  For this time of year, I think a Pumpkin, snowflake, christmas tree or snowman would be so cute!!


Supply list:

other:
Fancy Pants Designs Wish Season pattern paper
kraft cardstock
black ink
red & aqua ink
twine



Comments

~amy~ said…
So fun, love that coffee mug!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album