A few projects to share

I have a few projects posted on different blogs this week.  So I will share the photo, then the link on where you can get all of the details of my project.


This week Lawn Fawn and Chameleon Pens are teaming up.  I created this fun treat bag with Halloween in mind.  Head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog for more details!


I made a "Boo" treat bag.  It is featured over on the Fancy Pants Designs Blog.  Head on over there for the full list of supplies that I used.


I created this simple card, and it is featured on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog.


This shaped card and a full tutorial are on the Spellbinders Paper Arts Blog.





Comments

Lovely, as always Latisha. If you ever choose to play along in a challenge, you're always most welcome to come join us at Word Art Wednesday. Lots of great prizes every week. We'd LOVE to have you join us.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth, Blog Owner
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album