Lawn Fawn: Booyah

I am so excited to share projects with you, the next few days!  This is the August Lawn Fawn Inspiration week, so there will be lots of new fall product, including stamps, paper, dies and twine.  Make sure you are checking out the Lawn Fawn Blog daily, because they are giving away some fabulous prizes, every day.

Today, I am sharing a few projects using the new stamp & coordinating die set called Booyah.  The sentiments and images are really super cute, and there are so many fun accessories for the ghost/ghouls.

First up is a pillow box that I created using the pillow box die (will show more tomorrow on that die).  Once I diecut the pillow box, I stamped the stars, and sentiment onto the pattern paper before I adhered it together.  I then stamped a ghost and witches hat onto solar white card stock before die cutting the images out.  I colored in the images using Copic markers, tie twine around the treat box and adhered the diecuts to the pillow box using foam adhesive.




Next up is a fun stamped card using several different stamps and sentiments from the Booyah stamp set.  You can turn the ghosts into mummy's, pirates, cats etc... It truly is a super fun Halloween stamp set.




Materials Used:
Lawn Fawn Booyah stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn twine
Lawn Fawn pattern paper
Lawn Fawn ink
orange cardstock
yellow cardstock
Copic markers
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
washi tap
white cardstock

Comments

Becca Yahrling said…
Cute projects! Love the ghoul card with those cute kitty faces.
Oh I love those ghost stamps/dies with all their variations! The possibilities are endless! Such a cute treat box!
Teresa Doyle said…
LOL! I LOVE THIS CARD! The sentiment is awesome. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop