Kreate-a-lope Blog Hop

Today a few friends and I are having some fun with a cool product called the Kreate-a-lope®. It's an envelope template that does not require scissors, tracing, or measuring of any kind and it was created by Nick Romer.

Nick is currently running a Kickstarter campaign to relaunch the Kreate-a-lope® and raise funds and awareness for this must-see tool. If you want to support the campaign, you can see a short video and learn more here:http://www.greensneakers.com/kick2 or you can visit his site, GreenSneakers.com.

Using the templates, I made a few different sized envelopes, a 5x5, A2 & a Money-velope.  I was a little skeptical at first, but they really were so easy to use, and I didn't need to look at the directions to see if I was doing it right (which is a good thing).  
The templates are quite thick, so it was quite easy to tear the paper along the edges.  I'm so excited to start making coordinating envelopes to match my cards now.


Here are the fronts of the envelopes.
I added a strip of washi tape just for a decorative touch.

Here are what the templates look like.



Kreate-a-lope® Collection - details on individual sizes below.

Visit these other lovely ladies, to see what they created using these fun templates as well.


Comments

Alice Golden said…
Cute envelopes Latisha! They are easy to make, aren't they? :)
Silke Ledlow said…
Latisha, these are fun envelopes! I agree...it's so awesome to have matching envelopes with your cards!!! Hugs ~S~
Scrappy Beads said…
I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your posts.

How I would adore trying those out! I ♥ keeping things as handmade/homemade as possible. :)

I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

Have a beautiful week!

Lots of BIG Hugs,

Deborah

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop