My Craft Room Video

Hey there!  If you visited the CardMaker Blog on Friday, then you would have seen a few pictures of my craft space.  Here is the link to that post.  I share a little about my space, and myself as well as pictures, so head on over and check it out.
Today, I am sharing a video here on my blog.  I have received a few questions about my craft room, so I will try and address those at the bottom of this post.  Also, if you have a question feel free to ask in the comments section.






Answers to some questions I have received.

Where did you get your long table?
My work table is something that my husband made for me.  It is two Martha Stewart book shelves (purchased at Home Depot), with a half sheet of plywood on top.  Behind the shelves, are brackets that you cannot see, that support the wall side of the table top.  The top is sanded, corners were rounded, white washed and then finished with a polyurethane.

Where did you get the peg board, and peg board accessories?
The peg board was purchased at Home Depot, and we cut a few inches off of the length.  I then painted it red.  My husband attached some wood on the back, so I could insert brackets into the holes.  I bought a box of peg board accessories that came in a kit from Home Depot.

Where did you get the containers that store your buttons?
The containers that are on the shelf above my work table are from Ikea (kitchen area), and the buttons on my Ikea Expedit are mason jars that I purchased from the grocery store.

Where did you get the red bins in your shelf?
I purchased those bins at AC Moore, they came bare wood, and I spray painted them red.

Where did you get the shelves and brackets above your computer desk?
Home Depot.

How did you get your bottles of stickles to stay upside down?
I purchased a package of Sticky Back Velcro.  So all i had to do, was adhere a piece to the bottom of the bottle, and to the shelf.

Where did you get the baskets for your peg board?
Home Depot.





Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bridget Larsen said…
Gorgeous room Latisha and I can so relate to those bloopers. I tried my first video on the weekend and saw so many bloopers and bleeps, that it was not worth sharing hahahaha. You did really well
Bridget in Australia
Anonymous said…
Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

Also visit my webpage ... internet marketing statistics
Unknown said…
That's one awesome craft room !!!!
Debbie Corbari said…
Holy Cuteness! Latisha you are ADORABLE! And I have a huge crush on your room! So neat & organized (the exact OPPOSITE of my room!) Thanks for the inspiration...Ikea will thank you too! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop