Lawn Fawn Jessie's ABC's sneak

Today the Lawn Fawn design team are sneaking projects using an alphabet stamp set called, Jessie's ABC's.
For my project, I decided to make a place card, for a party.
I also incorporated the party hat from the Hats off to you stamp set.  Both will be available November 4th.  
Head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog, and leave a comment to win this stamp set.
Also, take a little blog hop to see what all of the designers created with this set.
To create the place I card, I used the Spellbinders Lacey Circles largest die, cut/embossed it, then scored it in half.  Then layered it with another embossed Lacey Circle die cut, from pattern paper.  The party hats were colored in with Copic markers & paper pieced onto the place tag.


Materials Used:
Lawn Fawn Stamps: Jessie's ABC's & Hats off to you
MME pattern paper
American Crafts this to that foam tape
Copic markers
Spellbinders S4-293 Lacey Circles

Comments

Lea L. said…
What a fun placecard! These would look so cute sitting around a table!! Great job! ♥♥♥
donna mikasa said…
Such unique placecards! Love the scalloped circles and party hats!
DL said…
I love the lacy circle!
judybob3 said…
Very cool stuff.......thanks so much!! :)
choir sinner said…
very cute!!!! I will definitely use this one.
cheribee said…
This is the first time I have seen your blog. Love your work!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop