Super fast get out the door card hee!

Do you ever have one of those moments where you realize you needed to send a card in the mail a few days ago?  Then realize it is a Saturday, and you have around 5 minutes to make a card, and haul butt to the Post Office?  That was me today.  I just hope this card arrives on time.  It is the thought that matters most right?  Sorry for the terrible picture, however when it is thundering, lightening, pouring rain & looks like 8pm instead of 2pm, it is a little hard to get an okay picture lol.  Let me tell you, there is nothing like getting your heart pumping, by trying to hurry and get a card done super fast style lol.  It really is cute in real life.  I seriously just used what was out, because I didn't have time to think too much.  The sentiment was stamped onto scrap water color paper, and the cute Sassafras feltie & burlap were sitting on my table from a package I just received from iheartpapers.  Before I forget, the sentiment is from the Cake Shoppe stamp set by Mint Motif, which is sold exclusively through iheartpapers.

Materials used:
Cake Shoppe stamps from Mint Motif
Sassafras feltie
Burlap
Bazzill card stock
water color paper
Tim Holtz distress ink.

Comments

Anonymous said…
that is a cutie of an ice cream pop! love it, simple & cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop