Lawn Fawn & a short recap

Hello!!!
Sorry I didn't have any posts for a few days, however I was in Arizona, at the Spellbinders 2010 Design Team retreat.  I learned so much, I hope my brain will retain it all.  The designers not only are talented, but so fun and nice as well.  I just love it when your expectations of someone/something are far better than you could of guessed.  We laughed, ate, and had so much fun while learning.  Exhaustion is starting to set in, but it was well worth it.  Oh my goodness, don't even get me started on the product.  I had two suit cases full of product, and two boxes of stuff that I couldn't fit that are being sent to me.  I feel like it was Christmas.  Spellbinders really knows how to spoil their designers, it was like being at the Oprah show, but all of the gifts were craft related :)
I will try and get photos up soon.
So here is a card today using some Lawn Fawn stamps, mixed in with American Crafts and my most favorite kraft paper, oh and a Big Scalloped Rectangle large Nestability die from Spellbinders.  A fun and happy spring card.
recipe:
1.  Cut and score card stock
2.  Cut an emboss aqua card stock.
3.  Using Versamark ink, stamp the flower onto the kraft & aqua paper.
4.  Layer pattern paper onto kraft base.
5.  Stamp sentiment and swirly flourish onto aqua card stock.
6.  Using foam tape adhere rectangle to card base.
7.  Using foam tape adhere the flower to the card.

Comments

Geny said…
Lovin' this card! Glad you had fun with Spellbinders!!
Leslie Miller said…
Your Spellbinders trip sounds amazing! Two suitcases plus more coming sounds better than Christmas. And all craft supplies -- fabulous! Cute little card. Love the simplicity.
~kelly marie~ said…
This card is so sweet and cute! I love it! So glad you had a great time at the retreat! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album