Unity Feb store kit & a quick no stamping card


I made this card a few days ago for some of our friends who just moved.  The couch is a sticker as well as the sentiment.  This really is a simple card with zero stamping involved. The paper and stickers are all from American Crafts Abode collection.  Do you all have anything planned for the weekend?  I kind of did until I got a fever yesterday, I just cannot shake the bug I got from CA, or its something new my children brought home from school. For those of you wondering why I'm still sick, and its been a while now.  I have an auto-immune disease and it just takes a lot longer for me to recover from simple colds than the average person.  Anyhow, happy Saturday!!  I'm going to watch some Olympics, they make me happy and so proud to be an American.

Comments

StampinCathy said…
You are so creative and inspiring.
~kelly marie~ said…
This card is so fun and cool! I love it! Feel better, girl! I know the feeling. Sending you hugs!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album