Tweet

Hey peeps, I think today its supposed to be in the mid 80's so we might head to one of the water parks or to Disney Quest today or one of the parks...I know I'm super decisive today lol.  For some reason when I say decisive, I hear G. W. Bush's voice, anyone else?  Maybe its just me, or I watch too much Saturday Night Live.  OK, so here is my last card using Porcelain paper for a while, I really can't help myself the paper is ridiculously awesome!  I have some of the Basic Grey Porcelain element sticker, so I added those on too.  I did a tiny little bit of stamping behind the bird, but other than that, easy peasy card.
"Tweet"
Materials used:
Flourishes With Sympathy stamp set
Basic Grey Porcelain dp
BG Porcelain elements stickers
button, twine, glue dots, satin ribbon

Comments

Amy said…
So pretty--love that DP. This is so bright and delicate at the same time. Have fun at the happiest place on earth!
~amy~ said…
Tweet is right...I'm lovin' this...it is my fav out of the porcelain line...I could wallpaper my bedroom in the stuff...gorgeous job Latisha...have loads of fun in that warm weather...
Laurel said…
Wow, so beautiful!
Chris said…
this is just gorgeous!! you know i love that paper!! >"<
Alex said…
Oh, how beautiful! Love that ribbon, and that dp is gorgeous!! Have fun today no matter what you do! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Anonymous said…
ohhhh i love your card and that paper!!! i have to buy that this weekend!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop