Today Lawn Fawn is showcasing a mini stamp set & coordinating dies called, Get Well Soon, and Get Well Soon - Lawn Cuts. Head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog, to check out more projects, as well have a chance to win today's products!
For my project today, I decorated a glassine bag filled with one of my favorite teas from England. Wrapping a gift with twine and a cute tag make me happy, and I hope this makes the recipient happy as well.
1. Die cut white cardstock using the Tag You're It Lawn Cut Dies.
2. Stamp images from the stamp set, and die cut out.
3. Color in images using Copic Markers.
4. Stamp sentiment onto tag using black ink.
5. Stamp hearts in red ink under the sentiment.
6. Place Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares on the back of the stamped images.
7. Adhere to the tag.
8. Fill glassine bag with tea bags.
9. Wrap twine around the bag.
10. Attach tag, before tying the bow.
Lawn Fawn Get Well Soon Stamp Set, Lawn Fawn Get Well Soon - Lawn Cuts, Lawn Fawn Tag You're It Lawn Cuts, Lawn Fawn peppermint twine, Copic Markers, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, white cardstock, black ink, red ink, glassine bag