This week the designers from Lawn Fawn are going to be showcasing brand new, never before seen stamp sets & dies on their projects. Today, the card I am sharing is using the stamp set called I Love You S'more. For a chance to win this set, as well as to see a ton of inspiration using this set, head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog.
1. Cut/score kraft cardstock, rounding bottom corners.
2. Using VersaMark ink, stamp the s'more, then using the same ink stamp the faces & hearts.
3. Adhere red cardstock to the card front.
4. Add washi tape above the red cardstock, overlapping just a bit.
5. Add Lawn Fawn Peppermint twine.
6. Die cut white cardstock using a circle Lawn Cut.
7. Stamp smore, color in, and stamp face.
8. In red ink, stamp the sentiment.
9. Using foam squares adhere the circle die cut to the card.
Lawn Fawn I Love You S'more stamp set, Lawn Fawn Peppermint twine, Lawn Fawn Circle Lawn Cuts, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D foam squares, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ Runner, corner rounder, washi tape, Memento tuxedo black ink, GinaK red ink, white cardstock, red cardstock, kraft cardstock