Post 1 of 2, Sneak of Lets have tea


Here is my sneak for the Lets Have Tea stamp set and a new background stamp to coordinate.  To win this stamp set head on over to the Flourishes Newsletter, they are having a one day only blog candy.  I colored in the images using Copic markers (I always use memento ink, it doesn't bleed).  The wired ribbon/twine/lace is really really cool, and since the card is a smaller square card, and a bow would have overtaken the card, I opted to run the ribbon through a button, cool huh!  I love tea, and to go to afternoon/high tea, so I can see myself using this set to invite a friend to join me.  I also can see using this set for a themed birthday invitations for a little girl.
Check out the DT for more inspiration using this set!

Comments

Cindy Lawrence said…
How pretty this is in red! Love the way you've used the button and mesh ribbon! Gorgeous card, girl! :)
Beth Greco said…
Oh that's just darling! Love the ribbon and button combination!!
Stacy Morgan said…
This is so cute and pretty! The ribbon is super cool and I like the button center you added! Very cheerful and pretty.
Unknown said…
Very pretty!! The ribbon and button combo look super fabulous with the images!!
Adorable! Love the red and white with that fabulous green ribbon! Awesome contrast and pop!
Barbara said…
Gorgeous!! I love all the red and that green accent is perfect!
StampDancer said…
Latisha, This is a lovely, but perky card. Gorgeous!
The ribbon looks so cool on the card done this way. Lovely use of that sweet little cup!
Leslie Miller said…
You made this look so cute, Latisha! Love the red and white. It looks very perky!
Stunning card. cute!

Thanks for sharing!

Happy crafting!

Julie
~kelly marie~ said…
So pretty! Love that ribbon!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop