Monday, March 30, 2009

With Gratitude

Wow, I think I need another day to recover from Walt Disney World.  We had a wonderful trip! I will show pictures later.  For now, here is a true one layer card.  I stamped Ornamental Elements in L'Amore red Palette ink, and didn't want to take anything away from the pretty flourishes, so I added a bow in the center and the sentiment at the bottom.  To get the bow to stay in place, I punched two holes using a Cropodile Big Bite, then weaved the ribbon through and tied the bow.  The ribbon, stamps, ink, and rhinestones can all be found at Flourishes.  
"one layered thanks"

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous card Latisha...wow, very elegant yet clean & crisp!

Anonymous said...

beautifuL, just really BeauTiful card!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

WOW this is Beautiful!!

Chris said...

WB! very pretty card! >"<

Yvonne said...

Wow, that is so sophisticated and elegant. Beautiful!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

beautiful and elegant!!

Anita said...

Beautiful card!

Sara Paschal said...

Beautiful card!

Alex said...

This is beautiful, girl!! I love how elegant this looks! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

naomi said...

soooo gorgeous!!! I love it!!!

Jen said...

So very elegant!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Latisha!!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.