Monday, March 16, 2009

Fabulous Friend

I am really loving the Flower Patch paper from Making Memories, its so springy and just makes me smile.  The image is from Unity and the sentiment is from PaperTreyInk.  I pulled out a few of my nestability dies, they really make a card look so finished.  The flower image was colored in using Copic markers & was stamped in Memento ink on Neenah solar white paper.  The holes on the big green button, were big enough for me to thread the twill through them to tie a bow.
Is it spring in your neck of the woods yet?  The weather has been so amazing here lately, I just am soaking it all in.  With me having Crohn's disease, I do not do well at all in the winter, so bring on the HEAT!!

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

super sweet card Latisha and a huge Woot! Woot! about 2s4u!

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooooo cute! Love how you set the stamped image on an angle ... different and fun!

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Latisha!!

Alex said...

Gorgeous card Latisha - love the spring colors...I too am ready for some S-U-N! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

The vineyards are full of yellow musTard and the roadbanks all bloom in Lupine blue and earth red of wildpeas. i see why Copic markers are so popular, beautiful fun card, so perfect for friendship!

Jen said...

Such a pretty spring card! It makes me smile too! Love the way you angled the image.

Norine said...

very pretty love the angle too
Hugs
Norine

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Latisha this is outstanding!!! just loving your cards :) ♥

Chris said...

super cute!! >"<

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Latisha this is so fresh and springy! I love your idea with the side panel offset like that. Great creativity!

Julie Koerber said...

LOVELY! You are such an enabler-- I've been eyeing this paper at my LSS and now, you just might have pushed me over the edge!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love the papers. How neat to have a button that you could tie a ribbon as a bow.

naomi said...

This is really cute!!!! Is the ribbon from PTI too Is that the new Hibiscus colors?

Sara Paschal said...

Such a beautiful card Latisha, I love the images and your color choices and the layout. HECK, the entire thing is perfect ;)

amazingpapergrace.com said...

Latisha this is adorable girl!
--Becca

Marna said...

Stunning!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.