Costume Party


The cutest Halloween stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn called Costume Party, will be available next week.  I had so much fun coloring in these images.  For more inspiration using this set, head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog for the August Inspiration.


I started by blending a yellow and orange ink onto the card base using a foam blending tool.  Next I adhered a strip of black card stock & stamped my sentiment in black ink.  The images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo black ink, and colored in with copic markers.  I wanted them to look like they were holding hands, so I cut them out using scissors instead of die cutting them.  For added dimension the images were adhered to the card using foam adhesive.

SaveSave

Comments

Unknown said…
Your creative card is so cute, friends do look like holding hands!thanks for sharing.
sansuey said…
Beautiful coloring-inspires me to try blending!
Unknown said…
This is such a cute card! I love how simple the back ground is!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop