Are there any of you out there with children about to graduate or have friends/family members that are about to graduate? Between my daughter about to graduate, and the influx of graduation announcements arriving on a daily basis... I need a lot of graduation gifts and cards!
Today, the Lawn Fawn designers are showcasing the Chit Chat stamp set and dies. For my project, I decided to create a tag that I can give to an upcoming graduate. So I combined the Chit Chat stamps sets, and the Hats Off to You stamp set.
Head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog, to see the rest of todays projects and leave a comment for a chance to win these new products.
1. Die cut white cardstock using the Stitched Party Banners Lawn Cuts.
2. Stamp cap in blue ink.
3. Fill caps with stickles.
4. Stamp the "congrats" sentiments in different colored inks, and die cut.
5. Stamp birdie, and then die cut.
6. Add ribbon, button & twine.
7. Place 3D foam tape on the back sided of the die cuts.
8. Adhere diecuts to the tag.
Lawn Fawn Chit Chat stamp set
Lawn Fawn Chit Chat Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn natural hemp twine
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares
blue, pink & yellow ink
pink grosgrain ribbon