GIVEAWAY: To enter to win a Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L & Taylored Expressions Prize Pack ($30 value) filled with fun products to get your crafting, leave a comment on each hop designer blog. One lucky winner will be chosen at random from all blog hop comments. Deadline to enter: , July, 2013 at .
I am the worst when it comes to sending out cards! I live about 30-45 minutes away from a physical Post Office (depending on traffic). So just to get to the Post Office can be a struggle. So, this stamp set from Taylored Expressions called Belated Birthday, is so perfect for me! I didn't forget, I just couldn't get it in the mail in time. Does anyone else have this problem? I tell my husband that I'm a cardmaker, not a card sender lol.
I may be in love with that basic bow die! So cute!
Taylored Expressions Belated Birthday stamp set
Taylored Expressions Basic Bow die
Taylored Expressions From the Heart Frame die
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Collection pattern paper
1. Cut/score cardbase to 4 1/4 x 4 3/4 inches.
2. Diecut white cardstock using the Heart Frame Die.
3. Using the Repositionable dispenser, adhere the diecut to the card base.
4. Stamp image onto the die cut, and card front.
5. Stamp the sentiment in black ink underneath.
6. Remove the die cut. Color in using Copic markers.
7. Stamp the image again, color in the balloon. Cut out & set aside.
8. Diecut the bow using pattern paper.
9. Adhere the white die cut, bow & balloon to the card using 3D Foam Squares.