Here is a fun take on a Holiday card. I think it would be perfect to give to a spouse, or a friend who just loves coffee, or tea. I used the December & January stamp sets from Avocado Arts to create my card.
Today, the entire design team is using this stamp set, so be sure to visit the rest of the designers, as well as the Avocado Arts blog.
1. Score cardstock to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
2. Stamp cup in black ink directly onto the card front
3. Round bottom corner of the card
4. Stamp cup onto white card stock in black ink, color in using Copic markers, adhere to card using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner.
5. Stamp heat/steam image above the card.
6. Stamp sentiments in black ink.
7. Stamp hearts in red ink.
8. Add red stickles to the heart in the cup, and the base of the cup.
Avocado Arts Stamps
Copic markers (r14, r27, r29, E33)
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z runner
As mentioned on the Avocado Arts facebook page, were having a giveaway of three adorable little mini sets! Make sure to leave a comment on each Pit Crew blog for a chance to win! Winners will be picked randomly on and announced on the blog and facebook page. Here's what you could win!