Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Very Merry Christmas

I hope all of my East Coast friends are safe and sound after Hurricane Sandy passed the last few days.  That was one monster of a storm.
Today, some of the Avocado Arts Designers are posting using the Very Merry Christmas stamp set.  I decided to adhere some pattern paper down, and then stamped directly onto the tag.

materials used:
Avocado Arts Stamps
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L My Stik
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares
May Arts trim
Copic markers
black ink
Echo Park pattern paper

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love it! Lee-Ann :)

Melissa said...

I can't believe it's already time to think about Christmas! This card is gorgeous.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Great card, Tisha!

sharon g said...

What great colors. I love the papers.

Susan F. said...

That is really pretty.

Pinky Hobbs said...

Adorbs!! :)

Karen said...

Really likng the non-traditional Christmas colors that you used on this card. Great job!

MaRyKaY said...

gorgeous

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.