A fun and cute trailer I made for this card.
The music will get you pumped to start your cards.
It is exactly two months until Christmas!!!
Are you ready??
to watch the video in full screen, just click the square looking symbol in the left hand corner of the you tube box.
Hello there! Well, I made a card over the summer for the Spellbinders Summer Blog Frenzy, and by popular demand, I am reposting my original post. This card can now be seen in ads in CardMaker Magazine, as well as Card Magazine, and some of you may have found your way here from Scrapbook and Cards Today.
If you have any further questions about this card, feel free to contact me at email@example.com with the subject as Holiday Christmas Tree Card.
* S4-339 2012 Holiday Tree (Spellbinders™ Paper Arts) MSRP $24.99
* S5-122 Ribbon Banners Lg (Spellbinders™ Paper Arts) MSRP $24.99
* LF-168 Grand Large Labels (Spellbinders™ Paper Arts)
* EL-009 Flora M-bossabilities (Spellbinders™ Paper Arts)
* Grand Calibur® Die Cutting Machine (Spellbinders™ Paper Arts)
* Waltzingmouse Stamps
* Want2Scrap bling
* Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
* Clear Snap licorice ink
* Ginak white card stock
* Pink ribbon
- Cut/emboss Grand Large Labels die #3 with white cardstock, using Grand Calibur®. You will need two diecuts to create the cardbase.
- Score one diecut, ½" from the top.
- Adhere MyStik adhesive above the score line.
- Adhere other diecut, to form card base.
5. Using a smaller Grand Labels die #2, cut white cardstock with die template.
6. Place diecut into Flora M-Bossabilities folder, run through the Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur®machine.
7. Place die cut aside.
8. Place Scrapboook Adhesives by 3L white foam tape on the backside of the embossed die cut.
9. Adhere diecut to the card front.
10. Prepare Christmas tree die to create a die cut. When using a die with a lot of detail for the first time, it can help by placing wax paper nearest to the die, then the card stock. It will make getting the die cut out easier.
11. Cut/emboss cardstock.
12. Add foam squares on the backside of the die cut. YOu will need to cut the squares with scissors, so they fit on the small space.
13. Adhere diecut to the card.
14. Cut/emboss cardstock.
15. Stamp sentiment in black ink, and adhere diecut to the tree using foam squares.
16. Add pink bling to Christmas tree.