Monday, July 30, 2012

Perfect Day

The Avocado Arts designers are sneaking the August stamp set today.  I seriously cannot believe my children go back to school in 2 weeks!  I am so not ready for that yet.  Head on over to the other ladies blogs today, to see what they worked up for you.


Materials Used:
Avocado Arts stamps
Spellbinders die templates
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesive (photo corner, Dodz & foam squares)
Twinery Bakers twine
Clear Snap ink
Jillibean Soup pattern paper
kraft cardstock

10 comments:

Kalyn said...

Great card, Latisha! Love the polka dots and the layout of this card! Awesome!

snappy scrappy said...

Super pretty...love the colour combo! Lee-Ann :)

Pinky Hobbs said...

What a beautiful card! Love the colors too!

Jess said...

So cute, love the color combo!

Ashley Harris said...

What a great card! Love the colors!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Great card, Tisha! Love it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

AMMMMMMMMMAZING! I love it!

sharon g said...

The matching polka dots look wonderful. And you used 2 of my favorites--orange, and kraft!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

I love the colors! Very cool card! I love how you used the photo corners.

Elaine said...

How fabulous Latisha well done Hugs Elaine

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.