CPS 230...Be Unique


Here is my take on this weeks sketch over at CPS.  Head on over and play along, this week the sponsor is Flower Soft.  
I used the Clear to See stamp set from Lawn Fawn. Paired with some fabulous plaid paper by The Girls Paperie.  I know the company is no longer, but I really love that plaid.  Plaid for me is timeless, kind of like damask & polka dots. I stamped the glasses onto a Spellbinders Classic Circles die cut, and added pink pearls (Want2scrap) on the edges of the glasses, and stamped the "be unique" sentiment. 
I may write my daughter a little note about being true to herself.  She will be going into the 10th grade this year, and it is so easy for teenagers to lose themselves trying to seek approval of others.  I am really proud of her, and the young lady she is becoming.  Just my way of giving her a little attention and positive reinforcement.  

Comments

Unknown said…
plaid is a fave pattern of mine too. it feels earthy and solid to me - i don't know why lol love the crispness of the image/sentiment. your die-cut labels, etc always pop so perfectly! great card!
Tiff said…
Love this card! The layout is too cool!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop